MEANS CHRISTMAS MISSION PROJECTS
Christmas Brings Hope.
Give the gift that makes a difference.
Why we do what we do? “What you do in the present—by painting, preaching, singing, sewing, praying, teaching, building hospitals, digging wells, campaigning for justice, writing poems, caring for the needy, loving your neighbor as yourself—will last into God’s future. These activities are not simply ways of making the present life a little less beastly, a little more bearable, until the day when we leave it behind altogether. They are part of what we may call building for God’s kingdom.” N.T. Wright
“I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” John 10:10 (NKJV)
- Give the HOPE of Rice – Covid-19 Emergency Relief Fund – Your gift will go towards the purchase of RICE for families who lost jobs, street vendors, pedicab drivers, small farmers and others affected by pandemic in the Philippines. Your $50 will provide 1 sack of rice for 5 families that will last for a month. Rice is essential. (R1861)
- Give the HOPE of a meal – a family with no food to serve on the table. Through simple act of kindness, through the practice of love, we will provide prepared meals for the needy and under-resource during this global pandemic. This is a stop gap not a feeding program. We will reach out particularly those who cannot work, rely on daily wages to eat, and have no savings. Your $25.00 will serve 25 packed nutritious meals. (R2068)
- Give the HOPE to Prison – Your gift will bring Christmas cheers and hope to the inmates we will visit this Christmas season. Despite of the pandemic limitations, we will continue to serve these communities through our Christmas carols, children’s handmade Christmas cards, cooked spaghetti packs and flip-flops (R1846)
- Give the HOPE of Education. – your gift will provide scholarships for student leaders. This initiative offers selected college students the opportunity to refine their gifts through a university education and targeted Christian leadership training and conferences. (R1823)
- Give the HOPE of Reading – the smiles you will put on the faces of children who for some will have their first time to read a colorful story book specially written for them. Your gift of $25.00 will help us purchase 10 children’s books. Read to Grow Project (R1642)
When the project need is fulfilled, the remaining funds will be re-allocated to where most needed.
Your gift is US Tax deductible. Make your check payable to: MEANS
Mail to: PO Box 8434, Bartlett, IL 60103
Give on line: https://www.meansusa.org/?q=ChristmasBringsHope