IVCF PHILIPPINES SUMMER CAMPS 2010
Every summer, IVCF Philippines focuses on training camps for our students. We invest so much of our resources for our students to communicate the gospel of Christ, disciple young believers, and train our members to be committed servant-leaders of Christ.
What great joy to share a few testimonies of the impact of these training camps to our IVCF students.
• I praise Your name for the changes that occurred to me. The realizations and revelations were very clear and I thank You so much for it. I am very blessed to be given this opportunity. By Glory Daisy V. Taganile, Kawayan Camp 2009 delegate from Western Visayas Regional Unit.
• I came here to camp, proud and sinful. But since listening to the expos, the SG meetings, and being able to daily commune with my God, I can honestly say that something in me has changed. Never have I felt such a close connection with my God. And I no longer fear being tested because I am a child of God and He wont ever leave my side. I thank God for this opportunity to grow in Him. Surely this is but the beginning of my journey with the Lord. By Mia Lopez, ISCF LCDC 2009 delegate from Quezon City Science High School.
• What is clear to me now, Lord, is that I want to serve You. I want to journey and live with You and in You through the young people in church and also sa IVCF, also to live a simple and ordinary life contented of You. Its my prayer that the light that in me would really radiate and create an impact to the people around me. – Faithmae S. Gambe, Kawayan Camp 2009 delegate from Northern Mindanao Regional Unit.
• One great thing I learned in OS is loving people whom I never really had any intimate connection with. Interaction with my host family and children in Singawan (the sitio I was assigned to) was used by God to melt my insensitivity and unawareness of other peoples condition, both physical and spiritual. I learned to live with them with all my heart. – By Jobel Beulah Sornillo, Operation Samaria Medical Mission 2009 delegate from UP Manila.
• Lord, gusto ko po magpasalamat dahil nandito ako sa KC. Salamat sa kabutihan Mo. Salamat sa bawat session, speaker, sa bawat lesson. Salamat sa pag ibig Mo, dahil kahit gaano ako nagmatigas at nagpakalayo bago magKC ay hindi Mo ko iniwan. Salamat dahil isa Kang mapagmahal na Ama. – Ricardo Caleb R. Cosico, Kawayan Camp 2009 delegate from Metro Manila Regional Unit.
Did these testimonies made you look back at your own IVCF camp experiences? Remember how God transformed you during an ISCF camp, or Operation Samaria, or your Kawayan Camp? God had blessed many IVCFers through our summer camps. We can all testify how God provided for our individual camp fees and the bigger camp subsidy needs through the generosity of our IVCF alumni.
This summer we are asking our God to provide for the needed subsidies for our national summer training camps. And we are again asking God through you, our IVCF alumni. To those who has the ability to give, to those who are willing to give sacrificially, and to those who are one with our vision to continue ministering to students for the building of Gods kingdom, I am asking for your financial support.
IVCF is still raising funds for camp subsidies from our IVCF alumni because we want to lower the camp fee so our students can afford to join our training camps. Through this strategy, we are also teaching our students the importance of the student-graduate integration in IVCF, the value of giving to IVCF student ministry, and as examples of generosity of our alumni to our movement.
We pray that God would allow you to respond to our need and make you as one of His channels of blessings for our summer camps. You may send your gifts through our bank accounts:
MEANS: Mission East Asian National Support
c/o Carmena Cruz
P.O. Box 8434
Bartlett, IL 60103
We need about US$ 13,582.00) for subsidies for 4 national summer training camps:
Theme/Title: Dirty Feet: A Radical Obedience
Date:April 7-May 5 2010
Venue: Camp Humayan, Brgy. Busay, Bago City, Negros Occidental
Campus Delegate Reg Fee: Php 211.00 USD
Subsidy Needed: 7,387.00 USD
ISCF National Leadership-Discipleship Camp
Theme: Lead Inside Out
Camp Proper: May 16-22, 2010
Humayan Camp, Bago City, Negros Occidental
Campus Delegate Reg Fee: Php $50.00 USD
Subsidy Needed: Php $ 4,445.00
Operation Samaria Medical Mission Exposure
Theme/Title: Taos Pusong Paglilingkod
Date: May 22-June 2, 2010
Venue: Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro
Subsidy Needed: Php $1,333.00
Missions Training Camp
Theme/Title: The Unfinished Story
Date: May 13-17, 2010
Venue: Kubo camp for Christ, Mataas na Burol, KM 48 / ‘Daang Balite’, Silang, Cavite
Subsidy Needed: Php $ 420.00
Thank you very much!
IVCF National Director
Hello admin, i must say you have high quality content here.
Your page should go viral. You need initial traffic boost only.
How to get it? Search for; Mertiso’s tips go viral
I have checked your page and i have found some duplicate content, that’s why you don’t rank high in google, but there is a tool that can help you to create 100% unique articles,
search for; Boorfe’s tips unlimited content