New Waves; New Winds @ MEANS
1.Donor Partnership – develop growing givers’ hearts in our donors. We will take intentional steps to communicate in order to reach the goal of heart transformation in giving towards missions.
* Tell your story. We will share with you stories from our donors of how giving has been a blessing to them. If you have a story to share, email MEANS.
* Cultivate and Sustain. We will continue to cultivate relationship with our donors and ministry partners. Although, the task can be demanding at times, we have found out that establishing authentic friendship with our donors by praying for them, sending newsletters, emailing to them and even sending small notes to encourage, are much more effective than promotion and advertisement.
2.Volunteer Partnership: to make our volunteers understand that they are part of the bigger picture in God’s kingdom building.
* Adopt a missionary – Our front line missionaries need us to pray for them and to be encouraged as they do the work of the Kingdom in different parts of the world. This year, we would like to focus on our missionaries in Maesot Thailand, our scholars at Febias College of Bible, and other missionary partners.
* Leadership Training – The annual MEANS retreat will continue to provide training to the MEANS volunteers. In addition, we will continue to attend the annual COSIM (Coalition on the Support of Indigenous Ministries) and Willow Creek’s Leadership Summit.
* Volunteer Recruitment – We are on the look out for new volunteers especially a lawyer who has expertise in non profit organization. We also need new volunteers who are writers, accountants, good in networking, mission mobilizers and prayer warriors. Please pray that God will give us faithful and godly volunteers.
3.Ministry Partners—to strengthen our relationship with our ministry partners.
* Prospect and Pursue— to pursue new global partners: 1 country. 1 Filipino. 1 Missionary.
* Pray and Encourage— we will continue to encourage our donors to pray for our missionaries. We are thinking of creative ways on how we can encourage them as they face difficult challenges in the mission field.
* Coach and Train—we will continue to send leaders to training seminars in the Philippines; we will help them do fund raising here in the US; we will conduct one on one training for visiting missionaries. we will help them do fund raising here in the US; we will conduct one on one training for visiting missionaries.
Leave a Reply